Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato (born August 20, 1992) is an American singer-songwriter, actress, and spokesperson. In Fall 2012, Lovato was a judge on the second season of the American version of The X Factor. She returned for the third season, which was her last on the show.
Relationship with Fifth Harmony
Lovato is one of the most important influences in Fifth Harmony. Camila Cabello has said that she has been following Lovato in her career since Camp Rock. Demi Lovato said that the girls of Fifth Harmony are sweet, down to earth and that it is so easy to work with them.
Fifth Harmony performed "Skyscraper" for Survival in the first week and "Give Your Heart A Break" in the Semi-Finals of X Factor. In Finals the girls had the chance to sing with Lovato the song "Give Your Heart a Break" in the Finals of the show.
Lovato, in the auditions of The X-Factor, said that:
- She thinks Normani really has the X-factor.
- She couldn't believe that Lauren was only 16, she was really impressed by her voice.
- She thinks Ally's voice is so special and beautiful
- She laughed when Camila said that all she do is watch One Direction videos and sing karaoke.
- She got the chills when Dinah sang.