Harmonize America is the name of Fifth Harmony's first tour. The tour began on July 13, 2013.
Harmonize America is the first Fifth Harmony’s promotional summer tour. It was announced during a "Fifth Harmony Friday", on a video through Instagram.
The girls were seen doing choreographies while performing all the songs, except in Stay and Red. Those dances were choreographed by Frank Gaston, who is Beyonce's choreographer.
- Miss Movin' On/I Knew You Were Trouble (Mash-Up)
- Stay (Cover)
- Tellin' Me
- Leave My Heart Out Of This
- Red (Cover)
- Want U Back/With Ur Love (Cover
- They Don't Know About Us (Cover)
- Don't Wanna Dance Alone
- Me And My Girls/Teenage Dream (Mash-Up)
- This is the first Fifth Harmony tour ever.
- The dates for Lansing, MI and Hershey, PA are not affiliated with Harmonize America.
- They had an audience of over 2,500 people on Orlando, Florida.
- They had an audience of 10,000 people on Hershey, PA.
- The concerts usually have a duration of 15 to 30 minutes.
| To view the Harmonize America (Tour) photo gallery, click here.
| To view the Harmonize America (Tour) video gallery , click here.